The Adventures of Jack The Adventures of Jack

...good

this is a fine game ... and before i say anything it should be good job... but what's with the message at the end? .... I mean Cocain is Definitely not for me ... but i mean lighten the fuck up dude... that is unless you're joking... hmmm ... now im not sure well anyways if drugs were leagal there would be no need for dealers but then there might be a lot fucked up coke heads walking around. . . haha ... well yea... nice game anyways

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

Fucking great!

I love the animation ... i love this entire fucking game ... dude you rule ... this games got everything ... great storyline, it's challenging, awesome music ... this game kicks ass! keep up the good work man!

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

this looks like its gonna be Good...

Yeah, it's just a demo so far so there's nothing too amazing with it but I can tell that it's going to be a Good game ... good a idea using pico for the game, He's my second favorite flash on newgrounds... After beebo of course. Good luck with the rest of the game.

BEEBO SFA BEEBO SFA

Kick ass...

dude this game is awesome and funny as shit. it's just a bitch that youdont have any sound yet. but it doesn't bother me that much. anyways thanks for this kick ass game... Keep up the cool work..

Jackass (The Game) Jackass (The Game)

Kick ass

that was cool and all but the slingshot one is kinda hard. i dunno maybe im just retarded... anyways keep up the good work