The Hulk REMADE!!! The Hulk REMADE!!!

all right

you should of fucking animated a little more!! ... but whatever ... it was funny but it would have been better with good animation and i like your message too ... im gonna buy a gun ASAP

AlterEgo-Production responds:

hehe, just dont use it wrong =p

Cool Skater Cool Skater

sorry dude

this was really pointless ... and i mean im glad you put forth an effort and stuff but... you should learn a little more about flash ... and yea like everyone else said Linkin Park are a bunch of ass ramming fag fuckers...

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

Amazing

That was one of the most amazing things I have EVER seen. It was sick and disturbing and hilarious. It couldn't have been more wonderful.

I Like To Beat Things... I Like To Beat Things...

nice

I can tell by some of cartoons expressions that you're a ren and stimpy fan too.. you can also tell by the "Beat Stimpy" game. this is pretty good and i fucking loved j rocketfingers and most of your other work. Keep it up.

Atomic Bar episode 1 Atomic Bar episode 1

Nice

Actually now that i think about that last guy is fucking right it has to be the makers of newgrounds and also that was pretty damn funny.

Windows XP SUCKS! Windows XP SUCKS!

pretty funny

i have windows XP too! and it fucking sucks big ass! And Bill gates Fucking sucks as well. keep up this good work!

BEEBO Part 1 BEEBO Part 1

This is grade A shit

Cdub, your sense of humor sucks like your fucking mom. Beebo is fucking hilarious. Beebo 1, 2, and 3 kick the shit out of most of the cartoons on here...no offense to other cartoon makers. it's just that beebo kicks fucking ass... nice job Fabulous999.... keep up the good work.

Attack of the Killer Dogs Attack of the Killer Dogs

Talk about gay

I mean i know i counldn't do any better but at least I don't put my worthless shit on here. after watching this, I could watch my shit float around in a toilet and laugh. this fucking sucks.